The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to check conflicts, approve or reject leave requests.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Manage leaves of your staff for any selected day. You can approve, reject and check the conflicts (if any) for the leave requests.
You can confirm the number of employees available for the same days and hours using the check feature that gives an option to view the staff on that specific position.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor and scheduler access privileges in Humanity to manage leave requests for your staff.
- Schedulers can only approve, reject or check the leaves if the setting ‘Allow schedulers to see/approve past leave requests’ is enabled by the manager.
- Schedulers can manage leaves for the position they have access given by the manager.
- The leave requests cannot be edited, they can only be approved or rejected.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Check Leave Conflicts
- Approve or Reject Leave Requests
- Check, Approve or Reject Leave Requests via Dashboard
Check Leave Conflicts
Step 1: Click Leave module from the top panel, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click Check tab for the specific leave requested that needs to get checked under Leave Management section, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select the Position from the drop-down options, as shown in Image 3.
Approve or Reject Leave Requests
Step 1: Click Leave module from the top panel, as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Click Approve or Reject to confirm or reject as per your business requirement under Leave Management section, as shown in Image 5.
Note: Click on the Show Details to view the leave details, like the total number of requested days, previous days off for that employee or unavailable hours for the day added previously for the employee.
Check, Approve or Reject Leave Requests via Dashboard
Step 1: Click the Dashboard module from the top panel, as shown in Image 6.
Step 2: Click Leave Request widget from the left-hand side dashboard notification panel, as shown in Image 7.
Follow the same steps explained under Check Leave Conflicts and Approve or Reject Leave Requests to approve, reject or check the leave requests.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.