The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to check conflicts, approve or reject leave requests.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Manage leaves of your staff for any selected day. You can approve, reject and check the conflicts (if any) for the leave requests.
You can confirm the number of employees available for the same days and hours using the check feature that gives an option to view the staff on that specific position.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor and scheduler access privileges in Humanity to manage leave requests for your staff.
- Schedulers can only approve, reject or check the leaves if the setting ‘Allow schedulers to see/approve past leave requests’ is enabled by the manager.
- Schedulers can manage leaves for the position they have access given by the manager.
- The leave requests cannot be edited, they can only be approved or rejected.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Check Leave Conflicts
- Approve or Reject Leave Requests
- Check, Approve or Reject Leave Requests via Dashboard
Check Leave Conflicts
Step 1: Click 'Leave' module from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Check’ tab for the specific leave requested that needs to get checked under ‘Leave Management’ section as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select the ‘Position’ from the drop-down options as shown in Image 3.
Approve or Reject Leave Requests
Step 1: Click 'Leave' module from the top panel as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Click ‘Approve’ or 'Reject' to confirm or reject as per your business requirement under ‘Leave Management’ section as shown in Image 5.
Note: Click on the ‘Show Details’ to view the leave details, like the total number of requested days, previous days off for that employee or unavailable hours for the day added previously for the employee.
Check, Approve or Reject Leave Requests via Dashboard
Step 1: Click the 'Dashboard' module from the top panel as shown in Image 6.
Step 2: Click ‘Leave Request’ widget from the left-hand side dashboard notification panel as shown in Image 7.
Follow the same steps explained under ‘Check Leave Conflicts' and ‘Approve or Reject Leave Requests' to approve, reject or check the leave requests.
That's it! This is how you can approve, reject or check the leaves added by your staff.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!