The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add or edit the time taken to complete the assigned task.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
By adding the start and end time of the tasks being an employee, the management will be able to track time of the assigned tasks.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors, schedulers, and employees access privileges to add the start and end time of the tasks for the management to track tasks time.
- You will be able to view the start/end tab on the day the task is assigned.
- Make sure your view of the ‘Upcoming Shifts’ widget is on under Manage Widgets.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Task Completion Time
- Edit Task Completion Time
Add a Task Completion Time
Step 1: Click on the ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Start’ tab next to the task as shown in Image 2, it will start showing your task to be in progress.
Step 3: Click ‘Finish’ tab as shown in Image 3.
You will be able to view the time you have taken to complete the task.
Edit Task Completion Time
After adding the completion time, if you wish to edit the time you can simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click the ‘Edit’ tab as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Select the time from the drop-down as shown in Image 5.
Step 3: Click ‘Save’ tab as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!