The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add or edit the time taken to complete the assigned task.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
By adding the start and end time of the tasks being an employee, the management will be able to track time of the assigned tasks.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors, schedulers, and employees access privileges to add the start and end time of the tasks for the management to track tasks time.
- You will be able to view the start/end tab on the day the task is assigned.
- Make sure your view of the ‘Upcoming Shifts’ widget is on under Manage Widgets.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Task Completion Time
- Edit Task Completion Time
Add a Task Completion Time
Step 1: Under Dashboard, click the Start tab next to the task to start the task timer, it will start showing your task to be in progress > Select Finish to end the task timer, as shown in Image 1.
Edit Task Completion Time
Step 1: To edit the added time to the task completion time, click the Edit tab > Make the changes as per the requirement from the drop-down > Secure information with the Save button, as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.