The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Who’s on Now under Dashboard Module showing you the employees who are currently working.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
‘Who’s On Now’ shows as a widget under the Dashboard tab showing you the employees who are currently working as shown in Image 1.
You will be able to view the information listed below:
- Info about the shift, position and time when user clocked in
- Position colours for each of your employees
- Detailed information about employee break ('coffee cup' icon)
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable the settings to make ‘Who's On Now’ widget visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the widget.
- Who's On Now widget must be enabled from the ‘Manage Widget’ section for an individual account.
View Staff ‘Who’s On Now’
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: View the staff who’s in the office as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!