The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Shared Files under Dashboard Module and learn how your staff can view these shared files.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
‘Shared Files’ as a widget under the Dashboard tab shows the uploaded files assigned by the Managers to the staff as shown in Image 1.
You will be able to view the information listed below:
- Info about the shift, position and time when user clocked in
- Position colours for each of your employees
- Detail information about employee break ('coffee cup' icon)
- The manager must enable the settings to make ‘Who's On Now’ widget visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the widget.
- The manager must add shared files under 'Settings' module and assign staff to it for them to view it.
For more information about uploading, assigning or deleting a shared file, go to 'Upload, Assign and Delete a Shared File.'
View ‘Shared Files’
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Click on the uploaded file and it will be downloaded as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!