The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Late for Work under Dashboard Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
You can view the employees status of being late on the Dashboard as shown in Image 1.
Two conditions which if not satisfied, will mark the employees as 'Late':
- If the employee did not 'clock in' at the given start time of the shift.
- If the employee 'Clocked out ' before the shift end time.
Late for Work widget shows the below information:
- Time shown in hours and minutes.
- Beside shift hours there is information about employee position.
- Position colours for each of your employees.
- On click to Ping icon text window is open immediately.
Things to know before you begin:
- Managers and Supervisors can see the ‘Late for Work’ status for other employees, however, the manager must enable the settings to make ‘Late for Work’ widget visible to the schedulers and employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the widget.
- You can also set the 'Late for work reminders' for Schedulers and Managers by navigating to the Settings Module.
- ‘Late for Work’ widget must be enabled from the ‘Manage Widget’ section for an individual account.
View Staff Late for Work
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: View the staff late for work as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!