The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand the different widgets under Dashboard Module and their descriptions.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
Widgets are the easiest and quickest way to view information about their staff. It is a shortcut to other functionalities which allows you to perform an action without navigating to their respective area.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- List of Dashboard Widgets
- Description of Dashboard Widgets
List of Dashboard Widgets
- Time Clock
- Training Progress
- Shared Files
- Upcoming Shifts
- Annual Anniversaries
- Who’s On Now
- On Leave
- Late for Work
Description of Dashboard Widgets
- Employees can let the managers know if they are on their way.
- Employees can clock in and clock out.
- Employees can add notes and tip amounts.
- Employees can set themselves on break.
- Employees can set position and remote site.
- Staff can remove the current clock in time.
Training progress widget shows how much of the required training is completed, both in a bar form and a percentage.
To resume training, you simply need to click on the ‘Resume Training’ tab and it will bring you to the Training Module.
ShiftPlanning allows the management to upload files which can be shared with the staff in your business. The example of files that you can upload could be Human Resources, Training, Events, etc.
Staff can see the shared/assigned files on their 'Dashboard', the files will only be visible to the staff with whom you have shared at the time of uploading.
- You can view your upcoming shifts if you are scheduled on any shifts.
- Staff can also check their availability and manage if required.
Humanity always cares about motivating the employees. To show a gesture of how special they are, humanity sends every employee a work anniversary card once they complete a year with the company.
When you add an employee to your account, Humanity automatically adds his "Start Date" in his profile which can be modified. Hence, you can see these upcoming work anniversaries of your staff members under this widget.
Who’s On Now
Under the tab Dashboard (if enabled by the Management) you will find the Who's On Now widget.
- Info about the shift, position and time when user clocked in
- Position colours for each of your employees
- Detail information about employee break ('coffee cup' icon)
You will be able to view information about how many employees are on leave.
- Employee name and leave type are displayed
- Info about dates and when the user will be back: Partial leave - countdown in hours and minutes
- Daily leave - countdown in days until it reaches 1 day then continues in hours and minutes
Late for Work
You can see the Late for work status of your employees on the Dashboard. There are two conditions which if not satisfied, will mark the employees as 'Late':
- If the employee did not 'clock in' at the given start time of the shift.
- If the employee 'Clocked out ' before the shift end time.
Late for Work widget shows the below information:
- Time shown in hours and minutes.
- Beside shift hours there is information about employee position.
- Position colours for each of your employees.
- On click to Ping icon text window is open immediately.
This widget display birthday that is upcoming in the next 10 days
- The countdown for birthdays that are upcoming in less than 10 days
- Birthday icon for birthday employee
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!