The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add schedule notes for a specific day.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
Post schedule notes to your Humanity schedule that you can use to give yourself reminders at work on a daily basis.
You can write notes to both yourself and your co-workers that will be clearly visible every time you take a look at your work schedule. This is similar to "Sticky Notes" on your desks or computer desktop.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to use schedule notes feature.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
- You can add schedule notes in different modes and views.
- You will receive notifications for all published scheduled notes according to your settings.
- You can add the schedule notes however publishing the schedule note depends on the main account settings.
Add Schedule Notes
Step 1: Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Schedule Overview or My Schedule’ from the left-hand side filter panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: The ‘Note Icon’ is located right next to the dates on your schedule calendar as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click ‘New Note’ icon as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Type the note inside the box as shown in Image 5.
Step 6: Click ‘Save Note’ tab as shown in Image 6.
Step 7: Click ‘Publish note’ tab as shown in Image 7.
Step 8: Click ‘Okay’ to confirm that you want your team to see the note as shown in Image 8.
Step 9: Click ‘Close’ as shown in Image 9.
That’s it, the note icon will now be highlighted, letting you know that you have a note on that particular day.
To View The Note:
Whenever you see a highlighted note icon while looking at your schedule, simply click on it and the note you or someone else on your team has written for that day will appear on the screen.
- If you already have a note for that day, the note will be shown to you. If not, you will get the following message: ‘You do not have any notes for the selected day.’
- The manager can choose who can publish schedule notes from the Settings Module.
For more information about who can publish schedule notes, go to ‘Permission Settings for Schedule Notes.’
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!