The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to copy forecast data.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers and Supervisor
Copy forecast data chart to the future weeks and you won’t have to fill up the expected workload for each week/day.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisor access privileges to copy forecast date.
- You must select the forecast to copy it to the future date.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
- You can copy forecast data under different views and mode with the help of the icons listed on the right-hand side.
- You have to enable show forecast/hour graph to select forecast or copy forecast data.
Copy Forecast Data
Step 1: Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select forecast from the drop-down as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Copy Forecast Data’ from the schedule action drop-down as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Select the timeline from which you will copy the forecast data into the current timeline as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Check ‘Set adjustment threshold’ and type the percentage as shown in Image 5.
- By adjusting threshold you can increase the workload in the coming weeks as compared to the past weeks.
- Putting 100% under the “Set Adjustment Threshold” field would mean that you are expecting 200% workload in the coming week as compared to the past week.
Step 6: Click ‘Copy Forecast Data’ as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!