The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to import schedule.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers
By using the schedule import tool you can quickly parse out schedules, employees and shifts from your offline schedule in .csv or .xlsx format.
Things to know before you begin:
- Import Schedule cannot be used in the 'My Schedule' view.
- There are two accepted formats as shown below in Image _ and _:
Below Are The Accepted Date Formats:
- » month/day/year -> 10/18/2018
- » day-month-year -> 18-10-2018
- » month day, year -> Oct 18, 2018
Schedule Upload Limitations:
- Any column of the uploadable spreadsheet must not contain the following characters in order to upload the schedule
- Extra or double spaces
- The extra space character in the end
- Any special character e.g., (ä/ä, ö/ö, ü/ü) etc.
- Character 160 - non-breaking spaces (usually comes when data is copied from a web page)
Important Steps To Follow:
- Make sure that there’s no deviation in spellings in Name and Position columns, in excel, as compared with the data in the account.
- The date format must be 12 Hrs., both in excel file and in the account. In account date format could be changed by going to the Settings tab -> Time Format
- There must not be any completely empty rows in the spreadsheet.
Step 1: Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Note: Select the ‘Filter’ or ‘Advanced filters’ from the left-hand side according to your requirements.
Step 2: To import schedule, click ‘Import Schedule’ option from the top right downward arrow icon as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Create the offline schedule in .csv or .xlsx format as per the accepted format as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click ‘Choose File’ to upload the file by selecting the .csv file that you have created as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Click ‘Import File’ to import the schedule as shown in Image 5.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!