The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to auto-fill shift randomly based on the skill(s).
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Auto-fill Shift allows Humanity to assign employees to the desired shift(s) automatically and randomly based on skill(s).
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to auto-fill shift(s) based on skills.
- You can auto-fill employees in the same position.
- You can auto-fill employees based on the skill(s).
Auto-fill Shift based on the Skill(s)
Step 1: Click ‘Shiftplanning' tab from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select the filters from the left-hand side according to your need > Create an empty shift or click on desired existing shift to open shift edit window (SEW) as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Required skill(s)’ on the left-hand side of SEW > Choose the skill(s) required for the shift > Click ‘Back to Shift’ as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click the three dots at the top right of the shift edit window > Click 'Auto-Fill Shift' tab > Select the number of employees you wish to assign from the drop-down > Click 'Auto-Fill Shift' tab as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Click ‘Save & Close’ tab to confirm all the modifications as shown in Image 5.
Note: You must publish or re-publish an existing shift once the changes are made to notify your staff.
- Settings to Enable 'Required Skill on Shift'
- Assign or Remove Skill(s) on Shift
- Trade and Release Shifts based on Skill(s)
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!