The community portal is all about getting our customers more involved in the process of improving and further developing the Humanity platform.
It provides a secure and transparent channel for not only listening to the feedback and suggestions of our customers but also acting upon their ideas to create new features!
If you have feature requests that you'd love to see us turn into reality, don't hesitate to head over to our Community right now and let us know about them. We can't wait to hear from you all!
Access Community Portal
Step 1: Log in to your Humanity account > Click on your profile avatar at the top-right corner > Select Request a Feature tab, as shown in Image 1.
You can also access the community page directly by visiting the website.
Note: Use your Humanity account credentials to sign in to the community portal.
Search, Vote & Post Comment if Feature Request is already Published
Be sure first perform a search: Search the community to see if your feature is already requested. If it has, feel free to join the discussion and give your suggestions. If you believe that feature should be a priority, you can let us know by voting the request.
Step 1: Click on the Heart icon to vote for any existing suggestion/feature idea, as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Click on the title of the feature request tab to access the details > Type the comment in the box > Click Post Comment tab, as shown in Image 3.
If you were unable to find a similar feature request to yours, you could create a new one.
On the main community page, there are useful filters available that can help you to refine your search, as shown in Image 4.
Quickly filter feature requests to see those that we’ve recently added to Humanity using the listed filters below:
- New Ideas: By using this filter, you can view the most recent feature requests by other community members.
- Most Votes: This filter enlists the most voted feature requests in descending order.
- Most Comments: This filter enlists the most voted feature requests in descending order.
- My Feature Requests: This filter shows you the feature requests posted by you or other managers from your organization.
- Status: You can also filter the feature requests by their status listed below:
- All: This filter will display all submitted requests.
- Voting in Progress: This filter will display all requests for which the voting is currently in progress.
- Product Team Review: This filter will display requests that are under review by the Product Team.
- Development in Progress: This filter will display requests that were approved by the Product Team and are currently in development.
- Delivered: This filter will display requests that were developed and delivered.
6. Categories: Last but not least, this filters all feature requests by Humanity modules. The selected will show the related feature requests.
- Time Clock
Submit a New Feature Request
To create and submit your feature request, you need to be logged in as an admin/manager.
Step 1: Click Submit a Feature Request > Click the Select Category drop-down to choose the module > Type the topic in the Enter your suggestion for Select category box > Type the detailed information in the editor box > Click Submit tab once you’re satisfied with how your request looks, as shown in Image 5.
- If you’d like to get notified whenever someone comments on your requests, check the box next Receive Notification For Every Comment Added to This Request tab.
- Be sure to include as many details as possible about how you envision this new feature working. This will get the conversation started and allow both our team and other customers to get involved.
Providing as many details as possible would help our development team in assessing whether your request could be implemented, eventually bringing that feature to life.
You can further format the content of your request by inserting images/screenshots to illustrate your request or suggestion better.
Disclaimer: Please note that the Humanity Community should be used to suggest new features only! If you want to report bugs and other problems related to already existing features, the process remains the same, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to update our customers via blog posts or newsletters anytime significant features are added, but this list will allow you to see all of the new features that are getting added.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.