The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand the approval process for work units.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors
You can approve, edit and delete the work units values submitted by your staff to make sure they are paid fairly in addition to an hourly wage rate.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisor access privileges to approve work units for the staff.
- Your staff should have permission to add work units to send you for approval.
- Work units submitted by either scheduler or employees can be auto-approved if Manager has set the settings accordingly.
For more information about how to let your employees add work units, go to ‘Settings for Work Units.’
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Approval Process of ‘Worked’ Work Units
- Delete Submitted 'Worked' Work Units Request
Approval Process of ‘Worked’ Work Units
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Work Units approvals’ from the left side panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Approve/Reject the work units submitted by your staff as shown in Image 3.
Once done, you will see a pop message on the screen accordingly either ‘Work units approved’ or ‘Work units rejected.’
Delete Submitted 'Worked' Work Units Request
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Click ‘Work Units approvals’ from the left side panel as shown in Image 5.
Step 3: Click ‘Delete’ as shown in Image 6.
Step 4: Select the desired option and click ‘Delete’ as shown in Image 7.
Once done, you will see a pop-up message on the screen ‘Work Units Request Deleted.’
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!