The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand different types of recurring shifts.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers
You can schedule shifts once and have them repeat up to a number of years in various types.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to view different types of recurring shifts.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
Types of Recurring Series
- Recurring series of shifts is dependent to start upon its initial selected shift.
- Until Date: You will be able to set here till when you want the shift to be repeated.
- Shift Time Only: A series of empty shifts will be created so you can assign it to staff later.
- With Employees: The shift will be set to recur in the future with the current shift's staff assignment.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!