The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how you can filter employee(s) by skills i.e. any special abilities your employee(s) have to assign them on the shift.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers
Filter employee(s) by skills i.e. any special abilities your employee(s) have to assign them on the shift. You can use these skills throughout the system to more quickly filter, schedule smartly and track employees.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to filter employee(s) by skills.
- Enabling required skill per shift will disable current filter by skill feature on Shift Edit Window (SEW).
- Skill(s) should be added under ‘Staff Module’ first.
- Skill(s) can be used in many ways, it can be helpful as tasks.
- A scheduler can only view employees under the list of the positions they are assigned to.
Add Skill(s) to a Shift
Step 1: Click ‘Shiftplanning tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select ‘Schedule Overview’ from the filter panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Create a shift or click on an existing desired shift where you want to filter employee(s) by skill as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: From the shift edit window, click the three dots at the top right of the window as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Click ‘Show Filter by Skill’ as shown in Image 5.
Step 6: Check the box next to skill as shown in Image 6 and it will filter employees accordingly.
Step 7: Check the box next to the employee(s) name to assign employees to the shift as shown in Image 7.
Step 8: Click ‘Save & Close’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!