The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand various functionalities under Shift Edit Window to modify or adjust the existing shifts.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers
If you have created a custom shift or need to make adjustments to a shift you’ve added using a shift template or scheduling template, you can modify the shift’s details in various ways.
The shift details may vary based on your selections.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to modify or adjust the shifts.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
- You can modify the shifts under different basic and timeline views expect list view with help of the icons listed on the right-hand side.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Shift Edit Window Details
- Shift Edit Drop-down Details
Shift Edit Window Details
Shift Edit Window Drop-down Details
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!