The objective of this tutorial is to help you view your entire schedule by narrowing your schedule down to the shifts you want to see using ‘Staff Availability Filter.’
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers
With this availability feature, managers can view the availability on ShiftPlanning calendar while creating shifts in 'Employee View' only if employees have set their availability. This feature enables automatically if you are creating the shifts in Day or Week view.
You may also select a specific employee to further filter out and view the availability details.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges in Humanity to view all the filters under the schedule view filter panel.
- The left filter bar has a mini-calendar for quick navigation to any week or a specific day.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
- You can navigate the schedule to different views with help of the icons listed on the right-hand side.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Staff Availability Filter
- Edit Availability
‘Staff Availability’ Filter
Step 1: Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Staff Availability’ from the left-hand side filter panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click on the dot next to the name of an employee to view the availability as shown in Image 3.
Step 1:Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ tab from the top panel as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Click ‘Staff Availability’ from the left-hand side filter panel as shown in Image 5.
Step 3: Select the name of the employee to view the availability as shown in Image 6.
Step 4: Click on the availability box as shown in Image 7.
Step 5: Click ‘Edit Availability’ as shown in Image 8.
Step 6: Edit the timings as shown in Image 9.
Step 7: Click ‘Close’ as shown in Image 10.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!