The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to view conflicts in schedule.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Scheduler
Scheduling conflicts can occur when the scheduled shifts fall in conflict with any configured scheduling rule.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to view conflicts in schedule.
- Shifts that has a conflict is highlighted in Pink colour dots so you can view at a glance which shift has a conflict.
- You must have the conflict feature enable to get conflicts initiated automatically.
For more information about initiating conflicts on the schedule automatically, go to ‘Settings for Initiating Conflicts in Schedule.’
Manage Schedule Conflicts
Step 1: Click ‘Shiftplanning tab from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select ‘Schedule Overview’ from the filter panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Go to your desired timeline and click ‘Conflicts’ icon as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Conflict will start appearing on top as shown in Image 4, Click on it to view the details.
Note: You will be able to view the details as shown in Image 5.
Step 5: You can also click publish as shown in Image 6 to view the conflict summary with necessary details.
Note: Conflicts will appear as shown in Image 7.
You can edit the shifts by viewing the details of the conflicts.
The conflicts appear when:
- The employee is scheduled on overlapping shifts.
- The employee is on vacation for the day he is scheduled on.
- The employee is set to be unavailable for the time he is scheduled on.
- The employee's daily working hour limit is breached.
- The employee's weekly working hours limit is crossed.
- The employees monthly working hours limit is crossed.
- hours,.less - The employee is scheduled for fewer hours than the minimum working hours rule set in the app
- The employees limit for maximum working days in a row is being breached.
- The employee is scheduled for over 24 hours in a day.
- The time interval between the two shifts of the employee is less than what is set under Settings Module.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!